Last modified: July 19, 2023
LEEWARDRAIL INC, a Florida corporation d/b/a My Health Rocks (“Company” or “We“) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process“) your information when you use the following services (our “Services“), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing such information, such as when you:
- Visit our website https://myhealth.rocks/ (the “Website“).
- Download, install, register with, access, or use the My Health Rocks App (the “App“).
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
This policy applies ONLY to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- On the App.
- In email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the foregoing.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or apps operated by Company or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through our Services.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Services or through any of its features, register on our Services, make any purchases through our Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number (“personal information“).
- That is about you but individually does not, on its own, identify you, including, but not limited to, user names, passwords, job titles, contact preferences, contact or authentication data, billing addresses, and debit or credit card numbers.
- By which you register and log into your third-party social media accounts, such as Facebook and Twitter log-ins, and associated profile information.
- When necessary, with your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, health data and biometric data.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
- Pertaining to access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth, sensors, social media accounts, storage, calendar, camera, microphone, contacts, sms messages, and other features.
- Pertaining to your device, such as your mobile device ID, model, manufacturer, operating system, version information and system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, IP address or proxy server. We may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, and information about the features of our App you accessed.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- From push notifications.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our Services, posting material, or requesting further service. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries on our Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Information Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Traffic data, location data, logs and usage data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, country, location, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Accessing metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Real-time information about the location of your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here [URL] for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking. Note, however, that opting out of the App’s collection of location information will disable its location-based features.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app or website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app or website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with our Services and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill and manage your orders, including processing information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through our Services.
- Provide you notices about your account, and other administrative information.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when updates to our Services are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts.
- Respond to user inquiries or offer support to users.
- Post testimonials.
- Protect our Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services and enable user-to-user communications.
- Request feedback and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience.
- Identify usage trends.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Serve any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please e-mail us directly at: email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- When we use Google Maps Platform APIs to share your information with certain Google Maps Platform APIs such as Google Map API and Places API.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our users is among the assets transferred.
- In a third-party hosted “offer wall” which allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for the acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer.
- To third parties such as affiliate market programs, cloud computing services, communication and collaboration tools, and data analytics services, who perform services for the Company or on its behalf, and require such information to perform their services.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim.
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin.
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes.
- If the information is publicly available and specified by the regulations.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA, terms of sale, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow our App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by emailing us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a marketing or promotional email or communication, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send, replying “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE” to the SMS messages that we send, or by contacting us directly at: email@example.com. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by e-mailing us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by e-mailing us directly at: email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from our Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of our Services.
Should you deactivate or delete your account or information, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with our Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on our Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on our Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Additional Privacy Rights
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
In some regions such as Canada, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These rights may include the right to (i) request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) request rectification or erasure, (iii) restrict the processing of your personal information, and (iv) if applicable, data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can make such a request by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you are located in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.edu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.